Senior Network Engineer
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 30,000 - 100,000 per month
NebaLLCEstablished in 2011 | 11-50 employees
Is currently looking for:
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Must have skills:
- Microsoft Windows Servers and its roles and services (Active Directory, DHCP, RRAS, GPO, File Services, IIS, etc)
- Solid experienced in building/deploying/managing cloud infrastructures-Amazon Web Services (AWS) Microsoft Azure GCP (Google Cloud) and networking.
- Senior level applied understanding of TCP/IP, LDAP, HTTP/S, FTP, SMTP and its suite of protocols, CISCO (or equivalent) router/firewall software/hardware configuration.
General Knowledge in:
- Virtualization products VMWare, Hyper-V, Sandbox
- IP addressing and sub netting as well as diagnostic experience with a variety of protocol standards is necessary.
- AWS Certified/CCNA/CCNP is a plus
- Help manage/implement VPN,SSH
- Port forwarding for web hosting and load balancing of current web and internal infrastructure
- Develop and deploy scalable solutions for both global networks and data centers.
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies.
- Responsible for configuration, installation and maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting tasks and documenting any network issues.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with vendors.
This is a home base, flexible and project base job thus must have a working computer and stable internet connection.
For more information about our company, visit our website: