Managerial / Supervisory
Fibre Sorting IncorporatedWith business certificates| Established in 1991 | 51-200 employees
TECO Industrial Park, Ninoy Aquino Highway, Mabalacat City, Pampanga
FIBRE SORTING, INCORPORATED, a SEC registered company, was incorporated in October 15, 1991 to manufacture and sell paper products for the domestic market. Today, FSI is a producer of Premium and Standard Corrugating Medium as well as Chipboard. It has a capacity of 45 metric tons a day.
Is currently looking for:
Reports to: General Manager
Days of work: Mondays to Saturdays
Time: 07:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Assist in the implementation of policies and regulations; develop programs leading to effective organization: employ qualified employees: equip employees through training for advancement and better opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports in the efficient processing of personnel related documents from personnel requisition to separation from the company.
- Helps the management and employees to put their energy on task, improve interpersonal communications, presides in group problem solving and aid in conflict resolution.
- Conduct an employee counselling to uplift employee’s morale.
- Maintains healthy and safety environment.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health reporting.
- Conducts orientation on house rules for newly hired employees.
- Joins departmental and complex meeting as needed to disseminate information.
- Regularly checks employees’ 201 records and ensures it is updated.
- Monitors medical matters prepared by the HR Assistant with affiliated Insurance Broker (e.g. LOAs, Group Hospitalization, Group Insurance, Medical and Insurance Claims, etc.)
- Checks and ensures timeless and accuracy of reports submitted by the HR Assistant.
- Assist preparation of the training needs of employees and determine appropriate intervention.
- Assists in daily monitoring of the performance of Housekeepers and Security Officers.
- Liaises together with the HR Assistant to the security agency contracted to serve the mill and supervise the activities of the security guards to ensure adequate security coverage.
- Ensures on time deployment of requested manning with the agencies.
- Assist in ensuring timely processing of clearance of separated employees.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Psychology or any related Behavioural or Social Sciences course.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Knowledgeable in labor codes and various laws regarding employee-employer relationship; as well as the right of each worker.
- Able to handle conflicts.
- Extensive experience in handling and decision making all facets of HR is needed.