Recruitment/Training Officer– Sucat (URGENT)
Managerial / Supervisory
Topserve Service Solution,Inc.With business certificates| Established in 1997 | 10,000+ employees
9694 A&N Bldg., Kamagong St., San Antonio Village, Makati, Metro Manila
TOPSERVE MANPOWER SOLUTION INC.
Is currently looking for:
RECRUITMENT/TRAINING OFFICER– SUCAT (URGENT)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Psychology/HRDM, or any related course.
- With solid background in Recruitment and Training
- With background in the same industry is a plus
- With strong personality
- Willing to do Field Work
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sucat, Parañaque
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Instruct recruitment procedure to staffs.
- Supervise selection process.
- Take part in interview process.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Reviews employment contracts.
- Sign engagement advice.
- Supervise the keeping of recruitment records
- Maintains an active and organized data bank of applicants for various positions
- Coordinates the training programs with the staff based on the organization and employee’s requirement.
- Develop and compiles training modules.
- Develop training resources, with the inclusion of preparation of notes and visual displays from researched information or with the use of own knowledge.
- Arrange and carry out trainings, which may involve but are not limited to leading group discussions, role playing, sourcing experts to run other sessions etc.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training program with the use of evaluation sheet in order to plan for future courses or to enhance existing ones.
- Prepare reports regarding the status of the trainings conducted and new trainings that are being developed.
- Prepare training calendar for the projection of trainings that are to be implemented to the internal employees.
- Monitor the compliance of the learners regarding the trainings that were given.
- Assumes the other duties as assigned by the HR-Head.