Sales and Marketing Officer / Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Jade Hotel & SuitesWith business certificates
1st Floor Jade Residences ll, #1120 Don Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila
JADE HOTEL & SUITES
Is currently looking for:
SALES AND MARKETING OFFICER / MANAGER
- The Sales and Marketing is responsible for the daily sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, and Events. In addition, they are responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets. Strategies will include pricing, status, direct sales, market mix, marketing, and public relations.
- Candidates must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision making skills and an astute business acumen.
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plan, implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- Financial Planning and Strategy, marketing Concepts, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationships.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors/College Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- Has at least 2 years experience in sales operation
- Required skills: excellent in oral and written communication, computer literate, organization skills, basic telephone operations skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset, focused and highly
- Prepares Sales Reports and annual Sales & Marketing Plan
- Creates an effective Sales Programs that will increase awareness and positive perception of the Hotel, its activities, culinary services, and personnel.
- Knowledge of travel industry, current market trends and economic factors
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Assist Managing Director in preparation of the marketing, advertising, sales plans, programs and annual budget; manages within approved plans and budgets
- Develop rates, group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to stand and move throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
- Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May participate in Manager on Duty Program
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Jade Hotel & Suites
1st Floor Jade Residences ll, #1120 Don Chino Roces Avenue
Makati City, Metro Manila