Food Delivery Rider
1 Year or less Experience
Taste of Joy
Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
TASTE OF JOY
Is currently looking for:
FOOD DELIVERY RIDER
- Deliver food orders to customers at the most efficient way possible
- Ensure that all items for delivery to customers, including delivery address are meticulously inspected for accuracy
- Safekeep cash received from customers and cashiers
- Do errands when not delivering food orders
- Responsible in keeping the motorcycle in good condition
- Candidate must possess at least a Highschool or Vocational diploma. College level applicants are very much preferred.
- Must have a valid professional driver’s license (1, 2, restriction codes) with at least 5-year experience driving a motorcycle
- At least 1-year experience as a delivery rider and familiar with area routes with either of the following: Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, Paranaque, San Pedro
- Willing to be assigned in the following areas: Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, Paranaque, San Pedro
- Good oral and writing proficiency in Filipino and English
- Physically able to lift and carry goods. Minimum height of 5’3” feet.
- As this is a customer facing position, candidate must be cheerful, hardworking, and trustworthy
- Willing to work on shifting schedules, weekend and holidays, and be available for overtime work, if needed
- Immediate vacancies available
Regular employee positions will be offered to delivery riders who have demonstrated exemplary performance during their probationary period. In addition, positions such as cashier, dispatcher, shift lead etc., are some of the exciting career opportunities for TOJ employees.