Temple Hill International School Inc.
106 JP Rizal St. Corner Dela Paz St., Brgy. Milagrosa, Project 4, Quezon City, Metro Manila
TEMPLE HILL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL INC.
A Philippine Montessori Center school
Authentic Montessori from birth to adolescence.
A non-stock, non-profit organisation, Temple Hill International School houses the Elementary, Junior High and Senior High School departments of The
Philippine Montessori Center. Children aged 6-18 continue their journey in a unique and exceptional learning environment, centered around the Montessori method and principles.
Education as an “aid to life”
Montessori believes that education is an “aid to life” and not just a means by which individuals attain skills to earn a living. It believes that the aim of education is to awaken an understanding and yearning to live fully as a human being, through the realization that fullness of life comes from the dedication of the self to the service of what is real.
Temple Hill International School hopes to create an environment, through education of parents, teachers, and other interested individuals, that will nurture and support the children’s total development and budding plans and visions of contributing to the world. Thus, education takes on a much broader meaning – no longer is it just limited to providing “classroom learning” but it is also concerned with the greatest goal of bringing a new force of workers for humanity into the world.
Is currently looking for:
- Mondays to Fridays, 7:30am-4:30pm only (except for rare Saturday and Sunday school events)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accounting books
- Prepare, record, file and monitor checks and vouchers
- Prepare financial reports and budget as may be requested by the management
- Record, file and monitor receipts
- Record and manage accounts receivables and generate quarterly statements of account
- Prepare payroll
- Prepare tax forms, reports and remittances
- Monitor payment for utilities and to other suppliers and service providers
- Prepare and manage requirements of Philhealth, SSS, Pag-ibig, and PERAA.
- Coordinate with accountant and auditor
- Others tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or related course
- Required Skill(s): General Accounting, MS Office applications
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in General Accounting and Clerical/Administrative Support
- Work experience in an educational institution is a plus