Frontend ReactJS Developer
2 to 4 Years Experience
19-B Rufino Pacific Tower,6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
FRONTEND REACTJS DEVELOPER
As a Frontend Developer, you will be hands on technical leadership and will be responsible for designing front-office applications and maintaining existing systems for the company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain existing ReactJS web applications
- Integrate frontend applications with REST or GraphQL Endpoints
- Work closely with UX/UI designers and Business Analysts to understand the user stories and help design the solutions
- Ensure that every coding path is unit tested and perform integration testing
- Contribute to scoping and estimating discussions, design reviews, code reviews and code functional demos
- Contribute to architectural design, test cases and build management
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work in an Agile development cycle as part of onshore Scrum teams
- 3+ years in developing cutting edge web applications
- Working knowledge with responsive designs.
- Experience with a ReactJS/Native
- Experience in integrating with REST-ful and GraphQL APIs
- Has good knowledge on cloud-centric development.
- Familiar with source code versioning tools (Git) and continuous integration (CI) deployment procedures.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills. Extremely detail oriented.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, experience working in cross functional environment.
- Has a bold project ownership and accountability characteristics.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
Good to have:
- Experience consuming data from NoSQL databases (AWS DynamoDB), AWS Elastic Search and REST-ful web services as well as SQL database (MySQL/ AWS Aurora)
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem (EC2, S3, SQS, AppSync, DynamoDB, Lambda)
- Experience with Serverless development.
- Experience in developing auto-scaling, highly-available and load-balanced apps on AWS.