HR / Technical Recruiter
No Experience PHP 35,000 per month
6/F A&V Crystal Tower, 105 Esteban St., Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
iGEN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Is currently looking for:
HR / TECHNICAL RECRUITER
Salary Range: Php 35,000 below
Time of Work: Flexible time (day shift)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support in communication with Engineering and Team Lead Development managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes
- Assist in implementing and enforcing consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- Assist in developing sourcing strategies and hiring high quality technical talent
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities
- Prescreen and schedule shortlisted candidates for personal interview
- Administer examination for prescreened applicants
- Assist in providing effective employee on-going training and development opportunities that reflect both the employee's and the organization's needs.
- Assist in quarterly performance development planning discussions that focus on the employee's interests for career development.
- Assist in designing effective compensation and recognition systems that reward people for their contributions.
- Design and implement pioneering learning programs that develop and support the talent of the company.
- Work with organization to assess development needs, perform gap analysis, design and lead programs that build people management and leadership skills and capabilities.
- Maintain human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orient new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Introduce new employees to the team and provide assistance during their first few weeks of on-boarding.
- Document human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Accomplish HR department and organization mission by completing related results and requirements as needed.