Branch Admin Head
Managerial / Supervisory
City of San Fernando, Pampanga
NEED INK SALES & SERVICES INC.
Need Ink Sales & Services is a service oriented company composed of dynamic IT, Engineers and Marketing Professionals dedicated in providing a quality Optimum Toner Cartridges and Services in laser printer, troubleshooting as well as desktop PC repair. The company has made its way to cater total IT Solutions as part of business diversification from structured cabling and network infrastructure supply.
Need Ink started as an ink refilling station and opened its 1st outlet on October 2003 at GMC Arcade Pajo Lapu Lapu City. After 3 months, the 2nd outlet was opened on January 2004 at N&N Arcade, Mandaue City.
Is currently looking for:
BRANCH ADMIN HEAD
The Branch Administration Head is responsible for maintaining day to day administrative and personnel services in order to meet company requirements and support office operations. The Branch Admin Head reports to the Admin & Finance Manager and is responsible for branch personnel administration, maintaining accounts receivable and managing office operations. The Administration Officer must work within policies and procedure. He/She is responsible for the efficient organization of the branch office providing administrative support for the branch services.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of the branch office.
- Control, monitor and implement all administrative requirements of the branch.
- Manage administrative department, maintain a safe and secure work environment.
- Ensure rules and procedures are in place regarding assigned work schedules, performance and work behavior.
- Channel employee concerns to respective authorized personnel.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with every personnel from all departments.
- Disburse, audit and record petty cash expenses of the branch.
- Monitor utility billings to ensure the continuance of services avail.
- Process the required legal permits and license renewal for the branch operation.
- Assess and coordinate stock availability to ensure level is preserved
- Maintain office efficiency and implement office processes & procedures
- Issuance of delivery receipts and sales invoice.
- Verify meticulously new customer application and customer credit application with regard to financial stability.
- Monitor account receivables for timely collections and deposit.
- Generate essential reports.
- Propose and implement other related incidental functions or processes that will make the branch operation efficient.