2 to 4 Years Experience
Alpha Advantage Interior Surfacing Trading CorpWith business certificates
50 Lions RD. Barangka Ilaya, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
ALPHA ADVANTAGE INTERIOR SURFACING TRADING CORP.
Is currently looking for:
Specialization: Sales and Business Development
Industry: Specs Writer, Architectural Firm, Interior Designer, Developer, Contractor,
Skills required to Perform the Job;
- The candidate should be Graduate in Architecture, Interior Designer, Engineering, Business, or equivalent of 4 years Degree.
- The candidate should be having Strong Business related Knowledge.
- The candidate should be having very Strong communication skills.
- The desire for the sales job with strong determination.
- The candidate should be self motivated in achieving the goals.
- The candidate should posses the high skills of teamwork.
- The candidate should perform the job independently.
- He should be having the capability to thrive in today's competitive market.
- The candidate should have 3 yrs work experience in this field so that he can face the customers easily with full confidence.
Sales Executive Duties & Responsibilities
A Sales Executive has the responsibility of the sales into the market so he needs to make sure that he fulfills his duties and responsibilities with full desire and determination.
The Duties and the responsibilities of the Sales Executive job persons are given below.
- He should maintain good relationships with the companies customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
- The Sales Executive should build a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
- The Sales Executives should provide the accurate feedback on the future buying trends to their employers.
- The Sales Executives should review their own aim and the performance at exceeding their targets.
- The Sales Executives needs to assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- The Sales Executives records the sales and the other information.
- The Sales Executives reports the sales report to the sales department.
- The Sales Executives displays the efficiency in gathering the customers and market information to enable conflicts regarding the customer specifications to their managers, delivery and the variation in the prices.
Sales Executive Salary
A Sales Executive generally earns an average salary ranging between 20,000 to 80,000. The salary often includes, basic pay, transportation allowance, communication allowance, benefits including commission, incentives, health insurance and a company vehicle.