1 Year or less Experience PHP 15,000 - 20,000 per month
Cebu City, Cebu
We are looking for a Microsoft Excel expert to work as a REPORT ANALYST and join in our mission to help people find happy careers!
- Develop, design, enhance, and generate reports for operations taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports for review by management and clients.
- Continually seek to improve existing reporting processes, frequency, and distribution methods by incorporating automation techniques, initiatives, and technology trends.
- Ensure the integrity and 100% accuracy of all reports
- Develop procedures and operating instructions for all reporting processes
- Work on activities, projects, and requests for data extrapolation
- Proven experience with MS office suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
- Advanced Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables, Charting/Visualizations, Reporting, and Dashboard building, and VBA) is an advantage
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines religiously
- Understand requirements to maintain an accurate data/reporting environment
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible with work schedule
Why join us?
- You will be part of a dynamic and growing team in a fast-paced working environment, united under one common mission: to help people find happy careers and help build happier companies.
- You will have a day-shift working schedule from Mondays to Fridays so you can rest and spend quality time with your friends and family during weekends, and Philippine holidays.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation from a stable Philippine company
- Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG) from day one
- Weekends off
- Day shift
- 100% HMO coverage upon regularization
- No work on Philippines national regular holidays
- Free coffee & chocolate drinks
Most of all, you’ll be part of our fast-growing, happy and supportive team that values work-life balance. :)
Quickly apply here now. We do not entertain walk-in applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be scheduled or contacted within a week from the submission of the application.
Mynimo.com is not an employment agency or a BPO company.