Document Controller Custodian
1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor Citi-Prime Properties Building, Real Street corner Monark Subdivision, Alabang – Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Piñas, Metro Manila
JAP CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
DOCUMENT CONTROLLER CUSTODIAN
Reporting Relationship: Quality Management Representative
Manages and ensures implementation of document control of quality management system facilitating revision of documents as a requested int the Document Change Request from departments/ sections, encoding, issuance, and prompt distribution of the latest copies of QMS-related documents.
- Operates within the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
- Directly reports to the Over-all Quality Management Representative the current status of documentationof the quality management system.
- Compiles all document packages to comply with customer requirements, standards and specifications
- Performs regular review with Quality Management Representative for the need to improve the QMS documentation.
- Verifies completeness of all records submitted including content, coding system, etc.
- Keep track of all quality document submittals/ reports to the QMR such as updates, etc.
- Ensures that all quality records are maintained and weel-kept
- Ensures that all revisions and modification of quality document/ records are documented and controlled.
- Monitors all quality documents that are to be modified or revised.
- Ensures that the organization uses the recent and approved Quality Management Manual.
- Schedule and provides notice QMS team meeting including Management Review.
- Responsible in safekeeping the original copy of documentation such as Key Performance Metrics, IQA reports, Document Masterlist, Procedure Manuals and the Quality Manual.
- Consolidate all submitted QMS reports for submission to the QMR.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic office practice.
- Computer literate MS Office applications
- Preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Operating standard office equipment.
- Utilizing pertinent software applications.
- Interpersonal attitude and record keeping.
- Capable of impleting goals, objectives,, policies and procedures of the QMS team.
- Can carry out assignment from superiors with minimal directiion.
- Can prepare clear and consice reports, correspondence and other written materials
- Can maintain confidentially of sensitive company information.
- Can collect relevant information and recommend/ implement appropriate course of actions.
- Can maintain accurate files and records.
- Can prioritize tasks in an effective and timely manner, organize own work, set prioritize, and meet critical time deadlines.
Credentials and Experience:
- College graduate of BSBA or any related course.
- At least 1 year experience in Document Control and Record Management.
- Training Certificates