1 Year or less Experience
Euro Group of Companies
Suite 2101 Tektite East Tower, Phil Stock Exchange Centre, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
EURO GROUP OF COMPANIES
Is currently looking for:
- Graduate of 4-year course preferably Human Resource, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 1-3year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Ability to build strong relations with clients, applicants and recruitment team
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous experience of training facilitation and planning is an advantage
- Prepare job postings and advertisements for vacant staff positions
- Source, paper sreen and invite candidates for company job vacancies
- Conducts initial interview and do necessary endorsements to department head’s for next interviews.
- Administers and check examinations of the applicants
- Conducts character background checking of the qualified applicants prior to the on boarding
- Introduce (route) new employees
- Inform requesting head on new employee’s on boarding date
- Double checking of pre-employment requirements for 201 filing
- Update and maintain recruitment reports and data base.
- Assist in identifying the training and development needs
- Assist in all internal and external training programs in the company
- Maintain and update employee training records
- Initiate and coordinate the development of training action plans
- Serves as coordinator between the employees and the interns ensuring that procedures (recruitment, induction, evaluation, computation of timecards and checking of documents) are being followed.
- Conducts company orientations to newly hired employees