Start ASAP as a Heavy Equipment Technician II and enjoy our benefits!
Ninoy Aquino Ave., Parañaque, Metro Manila
Brighton Machinery Corporation promotes a great and competitive working environment, committed to a high standard of services, alongside exciting events that engage employees for their work life balance.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN II
Be part our partner in progress and enjoy the following benefits:
- Travel Opportunities
- HEALTH CARD upon regularization
- Group Accident Insurance upon beginning of employment
- 15 available Leave Credits upon regularization
- Whole year filled with exciting activities such as Training Programs (local and international), Team Building, Monthly celebration/activity, Sportsfest, Christmas Parties, etc.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
- Required Skill(s): Operate Heavy Equipment Machines
- Can drive automobile and with driver’s license
- Can do Maintenance, checking and troubleshooting of Forklifts, Excavator, Bulldozer, Wheel loader etc.
- Disassembling and reassembling engines and electrical wirings.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, hydraulics, fuel and brake lines.
- Familiarity with parts and components of complex machinery and engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
- Familiar with electronics, be able to read blueprints, or use electronic diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
- Able to look at mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems, identify problems, and think about possible solutions.