Have a Work, Life balance as a Life Cycle Planner!
2 to 4 Years Experience
Ninoy Aquino Ave., Parañaque, Metro Manila
Brighton Machinery Corporation promotes a great and competitive working environment, committed to a high standard of services, alongside exciting events that engage employees for their work life balance.
LIFE CYCLE PLANNER
This position is responsible for the forecasting, planning, reporting, and analysis of inventory requirements needed to support overall field demand for spare parts. Through the use of SAP processes and advanced Microsoft Excel. The Life Cycle Planner would coordinate with Warehouse Officers, Product Support Executives (PSE), Purchasing and Importation Officer to manage warehouse stock replenishments, BMC-Branches, and service concerns. The Planner would also be responsible for the reporting and analysis required to support Supply Chain objectives, goals and KPIs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes SAP system to perform data maintenance including evaluating forecast, safety stock or min/max levels, lead time evaluating, and item source details.
- Utilized SAP and Microsoft Office products to develop advance forecasting models to improved forecasting accuracy and maintains service forecasts based upon sales & repair volumes to obtain optimal inventory levels for service support.
- Develop and maintains warehouse stocking levels calculating and assumptions to ensure part availability for service.
- Work with Warehouse, Product Support Executives (PSE), Purchasing and Importation to resolved anticipated demands.
- Conducts regular inventory with warehouse officers on replenishment, fill rate performance, optimal and associated stocking levels.
- Creates opportunities for additional inventory reduction year on year.
- Performs routine inventory reviews for obsolescence exposure and disposition.
- Regularly reports to the executive management team on Service KPIs program initiatives.
- Support process, compliance, and updates of master data required in multiple systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or mechanical engineering and sufficient relevant experience in a related industry.
- 3-6 years in planning or analyst role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel with advanced data analytics abilities.
- Understanding of quality assurance programs (ISO), SAP Systems and their replenishment related process and flows would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written, and teamwork skills.
- Must be self-motivated with high energy level and a strong work ethic.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
Why join us?
- Health card benefits upon regularization
- With complete Government mandated benefits
- 15 days leave in a year upon regularization
- Work schedule is from Monday to Friday 7am- 4pm, Saturday 7am-3pm. Fixed Sunday off.