2 to 4 Years Experience
Manila Kalakal St., San Rafael Village Balut, Manila, Metro Manila
LTHFood Industries Inc. was established in 2003, with the goal of being recognized as one of the leaders in the dairy community, both locally and internationally. Over the years, it has become a reliable supplier of quality products at competitive prices, meeting the needs and requirements of the consumer, retail, industrial and trade sectors. Today, our products can be found in all market channels, from the smallest “sari-sari” stores, to the major supermarket chains nationwide.
We operate with the belief that our clients deserve only the best in terms of quality and service. LTHFoodIndustries Inc. is committed to continuously offer the same, for the growing market demand of top-notch dairy products, while continually investing in thorough research and development to be certain that our products remain competitive and can adapt to the ever-changing needs of today’s modern consumers.
Is currently looking for:
Reports to: National Finance Reporting Supervisor
The Accounting Specialist creates financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. He also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Prepare audit reports from the Warehouse stocks movement and cash on hand of different affiliates of the company(s)
- Discuss and present audit findings with the Finance Head
- Deal with the proper execution of standard operating procedure of the company to all assigned itinerary.
- To be assigned at Commonwealth, Quezon City but willing to travel anywhere in the Philippines.
- He should have a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration, and have an equivalent business experience for at least 2 years, as well as a knowledge in (1) bookkeeping, (2) generally accepted accounting principles.
- Developing Standards
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Reporting Research Results
- Data Entry Skills
- Accounting Standards
- Attention to Detail