National Key Account Manager
5+ Years Experience
Manila Kalakal St., San Rafael Village Balut, Manila, Metro Manila
LTHFood Industries Inc. was established in 2003, with the goal of being recognized as one of the leaders in the dairy community, both locally and internationally. Over the years, it has become a reliable supplier of quality products at competitive prices, meeting the needs and requirements of the consumer, retail, industrial and trade sectors. Today, our products can be found in all market channels, from the smallest “sari-sari” stores, to the major supermarket chains nationwide.
We operate with the belief that our clients deserve only the best in terms of quality and service. LTHFoodIndustries Inc. is committed to continuously offer the same, for the growing market demand of top-notch dairy products, while continually investing in thorough research and development to be certain that our products remain competitive and can adapt to the ever-changing needs of today’s modern consumers.
Is currently looking for:
NATIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Department: Modern Trade Sales Division
Location: LTH Manila
Reporting to: Modern Trade Sales Director
Direct Reports: 4 Key Accounts Specialist
Sub reports: 1 CSR, 8 Field Sales Coordinators & KA merchandisers
- At least 7-10 years solid experience in National Key Accounts
- Graduate of any 4-5 year course
- MS Office proficient
- Very good in verbal & written communication
- Strong Leadership skills
- Forecasting Accuracy
- Knowledge on Budget Compliance
- Creative Business Development & Brand Building Promotions
- Thorough Business Planning via Month on month execution of approved trade programs
- Strong Market & Category Knowledge- Retail Reality is a must
- Strong NKA Customer Relationships
- Must have Fact Based Selling
Role & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and leads the team to standards as effective tools in the trade.
- Achievement of Assigned Sales Targets by category and by channel.
- Execute business plans to ensure achievement of sales target, products, and its operational objectives.
- Ensures a profitable business and conceptualize growth by way of doing strategic activities assigned accounts.
- Implements merchandising standards for each Key account customer and territorial management.
- Leads key accounts team merchandising team on store level execution.
- Develop good business relationship to the Category Buyers & Store Supervisors in the assigned Supermarket & Hypermarket Accounts.
- Propose activities and promotions to increase awareness, trial and repeat orders through weekly buying habit.
- Maintains and engages effective, professional relations with covered outlets to become preferred trade partner in the category.