1 Year or less Experience
Fibre Sorting IncorporatedWith business certificates| Established in 1991 | 51-200 employees
TECO Industrial Park, Ninoy Aquino Highway, Mabalacat City, Pampanga
FIBRE SORTING, INCORPORATED, a SEC registered company, was incorporated in October 15, 1991 to manufacture and sell paper products for the domestic market. Today, FSI is a producer of Premium and Standard Corrugating Medium as well as Chipboard. It has a capacity of 45 metric tons a day.
Is currently looking for:
Reports to: Maintenance Leadman
Days of work: Mondays to Saturdays
Time: 07:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- Responsible in fabrication or repair of infrastructures and in all hot work activities in the mill.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives work schedule and instruction from Maintenance Leadman.
- Accomplish immediate repair of any damage in infrastructure in the mill.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance Leadman in performing the activity.
- Perform housekeeping and fill-up turn-over form for every activity.
- Maintain cleanliness of tools and working area.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Reports any abnormalities in assigned area to Maintenance Leadman.
- Work in accordance with proper procedures, Safety practices and Standard.
- Graduate any two years vocational course or its equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in welding and hot works.
- At least one year experience in related job.