Lifesports Inc.With business certificates
2nd Floor 3270-D Armstrong Avenue, Merville Access Road, Pasay, Metro Manila
LIFESPORTS INC. is one of the leading importers and distributors of high quality sporting goods in the Philippines. We are looking for talented, dynamic, personable, charming and highly motivated professionals and executives who are willing to work in a fast-paced environment and who possess the capacity to build relationships with our current and future customers.
Is currently looking for:
The MIS Assistant is responsible for receiving and processing all orders sent through different channels (e.g. fax, email, order slip). The MIS Assistant is also responsible for inventory management, returns encoding and purchase entry.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Management/Information Technology or any related course.
- Preferably 2-3 years of related experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, keen to details, resourceful.
- Above average MS Excel Skills (vlookup, pivot)
- With experience in using Google Apps (Google Sheet, Drive, Calendar etc)
- With experience in MYOB, SAP, or any ERP software.
- Must have three references that are reachable.
- Preferably with basic knowledge on computer troubleshooting (hardware & software).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing of pick lists.
- Creating of invoices & DR’s.
- Verification of P.O prices.
- Processing of purchase entry on the system, including creation of new item codes (if any).
- Checks and monitors stock availability based on the system.
- Encodes returns (RTV).
- Answer queries pertaining to status of orders.
- Support MIS Analyst in data collection.
- Prepares various sales and inventory report through data analysis.