Job Controller (Automotive Tinsmith)
5+ Years Experience
Autometics Car Care, Inc.With business certificates
2257 Don Chino Roces, Pasong Tamo Extension, Magallanes, Makati, Metro Manila
AUTOMETICS CAR CARE, INC.
Is currently looking for:
JOB CONTROLLER (AUTOMOTIVE TINSMITH)
- Manage, organize and train 10 member auto body repair team to meet daily target completion, quality, proper sequencing of units to be repaired to the body repair teams. Work with teams to diagnose and complete a repair plan for each vehicle, follow OEM repair and company standard repair process and perform quality checks along the repair line and coordinate with Quality staff. Work and planning with shop supervisor on operational matters of the Body Shop operations and substitute absent technician.
- Supervises body shop tinsmith, provides assistance in use of equipment and repair process, continuous training to the team and performance evaluation.
- Conceptualize and write a repair plan and diagnosis with body shop team to reduce repair area, improve quality and speed, re-check documents for complete repair is made per RO.
- Maintains high level of technician productivity. Develops and utilizes management reports to monitor productivity. Knowledge of standard and company completion times to ensure achieving daily targets of the teams.
- Understanding of use and types of equipment and tools for efficient body shop operations and possible fabrication of panels if needed.
- Ability to learn, train and use the following tools: Body Aligner, Port to Power, Acetylene, Mig Welding, Induction spot welding, Disk cutter, Belt Sander, Plasma cutter, Aluminum Repair.
- Writes professional and accurate estimates. Submits accurate and well-documented supplements for repairs not listed on the original estimate.
- Work closely will all Body shop team’s, Painting Job Controller, Shop Supervisor, QC to ensure proper coordination of entire shop
- Complete QC process and sheet for every vehicle as applicable.
- Monitor teams compliance to maintain clean and orderly work areas, proper use and maintenance of equipment
- Other duties as assigned, meetings and training
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Collage Graduate (Minimum) or technical school. Grade average 80% or better.
- Ten years experience as lead tinsmith.
- Formal training welding courses.
- Overtime work if required.
- Can drive car. Driving license optional
- Can read and understand training material and presentation, make and read repair plan,
- Work with a team, train others, proven leader
- Base Salary, Monthly Incentive, Quarterly Incentive
- Benefits: SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth
- Service Incentive leave: 10 days after 1 year.
- Monday to Saturday (8am-5pm)
- Lives 45min from work location.