Food for the Hungry Philippines Inc.
Daet, Camarines Norte
FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Provides overall guidance and support to all Education-related initiatives in the communities in the region.
- Coordinates with strategic partners and leads the design, development and implementation of child focused Education strategies and initiatives.
- Contributes to the contextualization of relevant Education materials, manuals etc. to be used in the region.
- Ensures that the Education initiatives and communities in the region comply with FH standards of Education.
- Ensures that Education indicators are implemented and achieved in the initiatives implemented in the community.
- Ensures that the budget for Education initiatives are properly managed, recorded and reported (with required documentation) according to FHP finance policies.
- Prepares Education Proposals in coordination with the Regional Manager; and supports FHP and RD team in seeking funding opportunities and preparation of proposals. These may include; identifying/referring funding sources, providing input in other proposals.
- Provides and/or conducts technical training and support to all Education Field Staff and Volunteers for effective implementation of education activities
- Provides guidance and support for the conduct of Parents’ meetings and assemblies in the communities, related to child education and sponsorship development.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- College Graduate of any course relevant to the position, preferably Social Work and Education.
- Preferably 3-5 years experience in the same field.
- Experience and expertise in training children, adults and different sectors.
- Able to command respect in the community
- Must be a Filipino
- Matured Christian
Work Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday, 8am to 5pm