Community Leaders Develpment Officer
2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 18,000 - 21,000 per month
Food for the Hungry Philippines Inc.
Daet, Camarines Norte
FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
COMMUNITY LEADERS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Provides overall guidance and support to all Community and Church related initiatives in the communities in the cluster.
- Prepares community and church proposals in coordination with the Community Development coordinator and Regional Manager; and supports FHP and RD team in seeking funding opportunities and preparation of community related project proposals. These may include; identifying/referring funding sources, providing input in other community proposals.
- Provides technical training and support to all Field Staffs, church leaders and community volunteers in relation to community and church leaders training. These may also include providing advise on how to respond to community identified cases.
- Contributes to the contextualization of relevant training materials, manuals etc. to be used in the cluster.
- Build Capacities of community leaders, stakeholders, and church partners.
- Assist to RD related activities in the orientation, community assignments and evaluation of OJT students, interns and CSR volunteers.
- Coordinates with key field staff and addresses the gaps and concerns
- Represents FHP to local government and other local entities in the cluster or area of assignment, in relation to community and church leaders' development
- Prepares reports and provides timely feedback on the implementation to Community Development Coordinator and relevant staff in the region.
Motivated by Christ's love, this position plays a key role in promoting the wholistic ministry of FH through the framework of the organization's vision and mission. FH walks with churches, leaders and families in overcoming all forms of human poverty by living in healthy relationship with God and His creation.
- Graduate of Community Development/ Social Work or Equivalent
- At Least 3 years of experience in the same field
- With experience in international development work
- In sympathy with Christian values
- Ability to provide advice to communities
- Ability to cooperate and work effectively with others
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute ideas, and manage projects
- Ability to train and develop lessons
- Excellent communication skills