2 to 4 Years Experience PHP 19,000 - 20,000 per month
Food for the Hungry Philippines Inc.
Binondo Office and Biglang Awa, Caloocan, Metro Manila
FOOD FOR THE HUNGRY PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Christian commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH Christian foundation and beliefs as expressed in our Vision, Mission and Values.
- Knowledge and experience working with other cultures helpful
- Able to lead people to meet the organizational goal
- Computer Literate (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Good organizational and team management skills. Able to motivate, organize, and train a staff.
- Strong decision maker
- Ability to improve, innovate and solve problems.
- Self starter and able to work independently with creativity
- Fluency in programs and participatory development methodologies.
- Demonstration of good administrative skills.
- Good health
- Must be a graduate of BS Business Administration or related courses
- With at least 3 years of experience in administrative, procurement and logistics works
- Knows how to book flights
- Must be a matured Christian
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Must be a Filipino