2 to 4 Years Experience
DRZ Precision Toolings, Inc.With business certificates| Established in 1995 | 51-200 employees
F9-1138 V. Baltazar St. Palatiw, Pasig, Metro Manila
DRZ PRECISION TOOLINGS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
I. Organizational Relationship
- Reports to: Supervisor
- Department / Section: Production Line 1
II. Job Summary
- Conducts activities relative to the machine operation of CNC MILLING MACHINE such as preparation execution, preparation of tools to be used during the operation, and setting up necessary parameters on the control.
III. Main Duties and Responsibilties
- Observes proper conduct inside the company premises.
- Cleans equipment before and after use, and maintain its efficiently always.
- Obtains work from SUPERVISOR and fill-up issued PROJECT TRACKING FORMS at the end of each process.
- Produces spare parts based ONLY on specified customer requirements and/or specifications
- Provides GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS that will result to CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Reports any non-conforming product as a result of failed PROCESSES and to take the necessary CORRECTIVE ACTIONS to eliminate these non-conformances.
- Returns EXCESS materials and supplies
- Maintains safety consciousness at all times.
IV. Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides with the COMPANY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Informs the immediate superior for any defected non-confomities and provides immediate corrective actions.
- Fills-up the MATERIALS REQUEST FORM for issuance of MATERIAL, TOOLS, Etc.
V. Job Specification
- EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
- College (graduate or undergraduate of 4-year mechanical technology or engineering course)
- Graduate or undergraduate of technical or vocational course specializing in machining
- SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Specialized in Milling Machine Operations
- Ability to read and/or interpret technical/mechanical drawings is an advantage
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Underwent 6 mos. Apprenticeship / OJT
- Applicants must have at least 2 years experience in CNC milling or on other related field