Managerial / Supervisory
Level 12 Robinsons Summit Center 6783 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila
BEC SPECIALIST PHILIPPINES INC.
Is currently looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
- Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance.
- Responsible for securing the warehouse as well as supervising staffs.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering.
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, or relevant fields.
- Must be willing to be assigned at Abucay Bataan.