2 to 4 Years Experience
Prowater Technologies Inc.
B-3 De Oro Bldg. Sierra Madre St. Brgy. Malamig, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila
PROWATER TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Must be a registered Master Electrician
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Master Electrician
- Installs and monitors performance of installed electrical equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
- Leads, guides, and/or trains other electricians in applicable procedures and techniques.
- Repairs and maintains motor control centers and programmable logic controls (1000 volt and below).
- Plans electrical secondary system additions or modifications.
- May perform work of lower level electricians.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Reads, employs, and updates electrical panel schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of secondary electrical systems including planning additions or modifications on secondary circuits.
- Ability to use appropriate tools and diagnostic equipment to repair, install, replace, and test 1000 volt and below electrical circuits, equipment and appliances.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to diagnose and repair electrical controls, industrial motor control centers, and programmable logic controllers for secondary systems 1000 volt and below.
- Ability to lead and train staff and/or students.
- Ability to read commercial electrical blueprints and apply NEC through the full range of commercial and industrial maintenance and construction work.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to install and maintain motors, welding equipment, lighting fixtures, generators, circuit breakers, and transformers as appropriate to the position.
- Ability to isolate defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment.