Operations Associate – 3 Month Project
8/F, 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust).
In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients.
Why join us?
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD1.9 billion in Assets under Management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients.
ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally.
ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.
Is currently looking for:
OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE – 3 MONTH PROJECT
- Processes UITF subscription and redemption orders and assists the Senior Settlements Officer as required.
- Complies with regulatory requirements, company and group policies; maintain compliance awareness.
- Coordinates with the third-party service provider for UITF registry functions and reporting.
- Prepares instructions to custodian/s, merchant partner banks, fund providers, and other channels as required for funding and settlement of UITF transactions.
- Exposure to any Banking Operations Processes;
- Experience with Transfer Agency activities would be advantageous
- Familiarity with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Professional attitude and disposition
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.atram.com.ph