Institutional Sales & Business Development Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
8/F, 8 Rockwell Bldg., Hidalgo Drive, Rockwell Center, Makati, Metro Manila
About ATR Asset Management (ATRAM)
The ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group) operates through ATR Asset Management, Inc. (ATRAM MF) and the ATRAM Trust Corporation (Formerly Maybank ATR Kim Eng Capital Partners, Inc. - Trust).
In 2009, the ATRAM Group decided to expand its presence in the fast-growing domestic asset management industry by forming a dedicated business group called ATR Asset Management Group (ATRAM or ATRAM Group). This group, comprised of ATRAM MF and ATRAM - Trust, manages portfolios consisting of mutual funds, trust assets, insurance portfolios, and real estate for proprietary and third party clients.
Why join us?
ATR Asset Management (ATRAM) is the leading independent asset manager in the Philippines with over USD1.9 billion in Assets under Management, providing investment management solutions to retail and institutional clients.
ATRAM has received a number of awards over the years including The Asset Rising Star Award for 2017, Asian Investor Fund House of the Year (Philippines) for 2014 and 2015. ATRAM pioneered global feeder funds in the local market which provide Philippine clients with easy and cost-effective means of investing globally.
ATRAM offers a professional, fair and progressive work environment. In addition, ATRAM strongly supports career development and work-life balance for its employees.
Is currently looking for:
INSTITUTIONAL SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- In partnership with the Head of ATRAM Solutions, the Sales & Business Development Manager’s primary role is to support the Head of ATRAM Solutions on all facets of the sales and business development process.
- Assists in identifying new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Responsible for facilitating new client acquisition and retention efforts by providing proactive advisory and sales support to a sophisticated institutional client base. Develop sales pitch presentations and content for regular and special marketing materials to address clients’ needs.
- Candidates must have completed at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Business Studies, Finance, or the equivalent.
- With a wide knowledge of economics, financial markets, and asset management products
- With a minimum of 5 years work experience in the fields of banking or asset management, particularly in the function of sales & relationship management
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant rules and regulations of the financial markets, asset management, and trust industries
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong market-orientation
- Particular attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- High level of integrity
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.atram.com.ph