District Manager – Pharmaceuticals
Managerial / Supervisory PHP 25,000 - 40,000 per month
Raptakos Brett & Co. LtdWith business certificates
511 Cityland 10 Tower 1 HV dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila
RAPTAKOS BRETT & CO., A Pharmaceutical Company incepted in 1930 with experience of over 90 years in ethical promotion of Pharmaceutical and Nutraceuticals products.
Over the past nine decades, the company has shown consistent growth and acquired a well-earned reputation for very ably serving the medical profession and patients alike with a portfolio of innovative products.
We have portfolio of innovative products which also involves products with unique technology of novel drug delivery system.
Is currently looking for:
DISTRICT MANAGER - PHARMACEUTICALS
(South Luzon - CALABARZON)
Role & Responsibilities:
District Sales Manager’s main responsibility is to successfully motivate & lead a team of 4 – 6 PMR’s for attainment of 100% assigned sales targets.
People & Business Development:
- Drives business growth through PMR’s in their respectively assigned territories to achieve at-least 100% of assigned sales targets while maintaining promotional expenditure budget,
- Conduct regular meetings with PMR to review;
- Performance of team of PMR for their MD coverage & guide them on how to build relationship with key customers to optimize sales productivity,
- Implementation & interpretation of sales, Marketing, company programs & other activities,
- Follow-ups, audits & corrects the working plan & procedures in order to achieve sales targets,
- Analyze review & approve MD master list, MD profiling & day-wise work plan,
- Check & Validate official documents submitted by PMR’s
- Submit teams reports of Monthly field itinerary, expense reports, sales update & forecast timely,
- Cascades corporate information, process, programs & systems to PMR’s effectively,
- Comply with all company guidelines
- Responds timely to any internal or external communication
- Coach & develop PMR in territory development through pre call planning during joint field work,
- Creative problem solver, who can provide a motivating vision to team members,
- Ensure that agreed action plans are implemented & also monitor its effectiveness,
- Analyze the impact of marketing activities conducted in the District,
- Pitches in vacant areas due to vacancy or extended leaves of PMR or other various reasons,
- Supervise the sales team to ensure adherence to working plan,
- Identify new & potential territories,
- Performs other duties that may be assigned time to time
- High integrity and ethical standards
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills, should possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Earn trustworthiness & confidence of colleagues & customers
- With a minimum of 2 to 3 years of successful managerial experience in pharmaceutical sales,
- Proactive, can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Monthly salary 25000 – 40000 Peso
- Monthly Field operation allowance of 18,000 – 25,000 Peso
- Incentives – Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly & Annual
- Other mandatory benefits like SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG contribution as applicable.
- Health Insurance coverage upon regularization
- Monthly car rental
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://raptakos.com