1 Year or less Experience
Philkoei International IncorporatedEstablished in 1989 | 51-200 employees
Unit 1701, The Orient Square Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Avenue (formerly Emerald Avenue), Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
PHILKOEL INTERNATIONAL INCORPORATED
Since its foundation in October 1989, Philkoei International, Inc. has consistently responded to the ever-growing demand for engineering consultancy, both in the country and overseas. Even during the difficult times, when the country was not spared by the global economic crisis, PKII has managed to persist and assert its presence in the engineering and allied profession. It has continuously deployed its engineers and professionals to attend to the most critical requirement of projects of both the government and private sectors.
Is currently looking for:
The position is mainly responsible in the completeness of transactions in the manual accounting system of PKII, preparation of various schedules of PKII and filing of documents of PKII.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Prepare the request for payment/accounts payable voucher of various liabilities of the company like:
- Payment to consultants
- Payroll of the employees
- SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and Withholding tax remittances.
- Other creditors
- Others as may be delegated by the Supervisor
- Assist in updating the subsidiary ledgers of all payables;
- Assist in the preparation of analysis of the above accounts for possible correction, adjustments or reclassification; and
- Prepare recommended entries for findings made by filling out the Journal Voucher for checking by the Supervisor.
Books/Files to Maintain
- Payable Subsidiary Ledgers for:
- Government agencies like SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig, BIR
- Files of unpaid liabilities;
- Support Schedules for Certification of Employees for SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig Contribution;
- Checking of encoded BIR’ EFPS; and
- Contracts for payment
The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications: a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related course, must have technical competency in Accounting functions, flexible, a team player, can communicate effectively in both written and spoken English, proficient in Microsoft Applications preferably Word and Excel and has at least 1 year of work experience in related task.
JOB TYPE: Contract
For more information about our company, visit our website: http://www.philkoei.com.ph