2 to 4 Years Experience
Tri7 Solutions Inc.Established in 2013 | 201-500 employees
8th floor Marvin Plaza Building Chino Roces St. corner Herrera St., Barangay Pio Del Pilar, Makati, Metro Manila
Technical Support Officers manage and maintain the day to day operation of the software, hardware, and network infrastructure used by the IT/technology systems, security, services and assets supporting an Organization. Technical support officers are sometimes known as help-desk operators, technicians, maintenance engineers or applications support specialist. The work is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware or software.
- Provides first line Helpdesk support to end-users, and logs, prioritizes, categorizes, and escalates incidents as may be required.
- Identifies and resolve problems to minimize the impact on business activities.
- Performs proactive monitoring of network operations, including network components and ancillary equipment such as physical security, environment and electrical equipment.
- Carries out efficient and timely technical support to ensure availability of server.
- Performs proactive capacity/availability and performance monitoring of systems.
- Applies and maintains the processes, tools and techniques relating to IT/technology security management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology
- Has the ability to work well with a team in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge in specific technical support and troubleshooting.
- Has the ability to use support tools to identify or resolve customer technical/IT issues.
- Highly technical and data management skills
Specifically on Skills and attributes below:
- Knowledge in various workstations, desktop, laptop and peripherals
- Installation of various OS
- Basic troubleshooting and methodology
- Basic understanding of network, TCP/IP, OSI layer
- Understanding of monitoring tools
- Basic knowledge of Email client and configuration such as MS Outlook, Outlook express, etc.
- Knowledge in domain and workgroup network.
- Knowledge in various monitoring tool such as CACTI, MRTG, PRTG, Solar wind, Nagios, etc.
- Familiarization with CCTV, Biometric devices, NVR and DVR.
- Active directory user account and Group policy management.
- File server administration and configuration
- WiFi configuration and implementation
- Knowledge in proxy and VPN
- Front end – Back end services
- Call Centre System – VOIP
- Handling and supervising documentation and presentation
- Experienced in multimedia server/streaming server/CDN service
For more information about our company, visit our website: