Venture for Fund Raising Foundation, Inc.With business certificates
Unit 2608, 26/F, Tycoon Center Building Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila
VENTURE FOR FUND RAISING FOUNDATION, INC.
If you are interested in building your skills and knowledge on non-profit administration while working with a diverse set of partners from local and international non-profit organizations, funding institutions, corporations, academic and religious groups, among others, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team! To learn more about Venture, please visit www.venture-asia.org.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Program Team in planning, developing, delivering, and evaluating Venture's training, consulting, and research programs;
- Assist in data collection, analysis, and report writing;
- Assist in coordinating programmatic meetings and events, including preparation of meeting/workshop materials and providing on-site support;
- Assist in knowledge management and cataloguing of partner documents and files;
- Manage the organizational database and facilitate the release of electronic announcements;
- Develop communication collaterals and assist in managing the organizational website; and
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Graduate of social sciences/ development communications/ marketing/ journalism/ public relations/ business or any relevant degree in non-profit management;
- Excellent in program management, research, and report writing;
- Above-average analytical and communication skills, detail-oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment;
- Versed in Microsoft Office applications and preferably in Adobe Photoshop;
- Willing to travel for fieldwork or partner-related events and activities;
- Preferably with a non-profit/non-government organization work background; and
- Has demonstrated the ability to carry out program activities consistent with the vision, mission, and values of the organization.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
Venture for Fund Raising Foundation, Inc.
Unit 2608, 26/F, Tycoon Center Building Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Or email at: [email protected]
Deadline of application is July 15.