Accounting Supervisor (General Accounting)
Managerial / Supervisory
Fineco Managemement CorporationWith business certificates| Established in 2013 | 1001-5000 employees
11th Floor FEMS Tower 1, 1289 Zobel Roxas St. corner Pres. Sergio Osmena Highway Malate, Manila, Metro Manila
FINECO MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
To be the top of mind agency in engaging shoppers and creating sales impact.
Pursuit of Excellence
We will always challenge ourselves to pursue excellence. Our business requires that we adhere to set standards but we will continuously find ways to improve and apply new ideas and technologies to aid us in perfecting our services.
Deliver on Commitment
Our ultimate goal is to keep our customers satisfied and delighted. We will take ownership of our responsibility and go beyond the boundaries of our job descriptions if required without breaking the rules in order to deliver on our commitment.
Teamwork founded on Service-Orientation
We know that excellent service can only come from people with passion and the desire to serve. Success can only be achieved with having the same mindset and through a synergistic collaboration among team members.
Maintain Ethics and Professionalism
We will always uphold honesty and integrity in all our dealings. Adherence to moral and ethical principles shall be part of our everyday life and will be the guiding cornerstone in all our decisions.
Fun While Working
We believe that happy employees are productive employees, hence we strive to include fun in our agenda no matter how busy we are and no matter how challenging the work is.
BE PART OF OUR GROWING FAMILY! START YOUR CAREER WITH US!
Is currently looking for:
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR (GENERAL ACCOUNTING)
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Financial Management or any related course
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in accounting or a related field; preferably with prior supervisory experience
- Strong technical skills in accounting and finance
- Detail-oriented, highly analytical and accurate
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (MS Excel especially)
- Responsible in the preparation of Monthly/Interim Financial Statements and schedule of accounts
- Ensures timely completion and submission of monthly reports
- Manage and review tax compliance and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure all subsidiary ledgers were verified and reconciled while discrepancies were resolved and properly documented
- Responsible in the preparation of the Daily Cash Position Report and monitors monthly bank reconciliation
- Review & analyze Account Receivables for overdue accounts and provision for bad debts
- Review and approves Account Payable transactions
- Supervises and monitors the performance of Accounting Analysts.
How to Apply
Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Person to look for:
Recruitment Team (Alex, Wheng, Liezl, Len & Sally)
Ms. Alex (0906-549-8460/ 0920-600-3192)
Fineco Head Office- 11th Floor FEMS Tower 1, 1289 Zobel Roxas St. corner Pres. Sergio Osmena Highway Malate, Manila (Near Arguelles Medical Center & PNR Vito Cruz)
What to bring:
Resume/ Biodata and other available requirements (NBI Clearance, SSS, Philhealth, Pagibig and NSO Birth Certificate) & Valid ID.
What to wear:
Generic Uniform (Plain white polo shirt with collar, black slacks, black shoes, black socks. strictly black hair)