1 Year or less Experience
Sigma BearWith business certificates
3/F LM Power Engineering Building, No. 106 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr Ave., Quezon City, Metro Manila
Who We Are?
The company engages in delivering world-class Computer Aided Design & Building Information Modeling services to major engineering and architectural firms on the market. Our mass production capabilities and unmatched quality give our partners total reliability in getting a production tailored to their needs that impact their operations. Our core competencies in mastering the art of our technologies enable us to propose fully integrated services ranging from shop drawing to 3D Modeling & project coordination to highly detailed 3D animation production. What our business partners appreciate is our ability to handle from scratch the full in-house production of their project which ensures flexibility, consistency, accountability and reliability across the services we deliver.
- Prepare detail drawing in accordance with the standards and meets the requirements of Structural Elements. That information agrees with general arrangement and other associated drawings, bar and fabric schedule with particular reference to dimensions, termination of reinforcement, construction details, notes, etc. and that the details shown can be constructed.
- Ensure that the drawings are not unnecessary congested or complicated.
- Prepare Bar bending schedule from issued contract drawings using Acad Rebar Software.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture or equivalent.
- Knowledge in reinforcement bar layout is an advantage
- Must be detail-oriented
- Full-time position
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Salary plus Incentive(s) awaits for qualified candidates
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.sigmabear.com
How to Apply
Walk-in: 3/F LM Power Engineering Building, No. 106 Eulogio Rodriguez Jr Ave., Quezon City, Philippines