1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor Citi-Prime Properties Building, Real Street corner Monark Subdivision, Alabang – Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Piñas, Metro Manila
JAP CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
Reporting Relationship: General Manager/ President / Board of Directors
The Corporate Compliance Officer’s chief duties are planning, implementing and monitoring the Corporate Compliance program. Coordination of compliance audit activities and communication of expectations and reporting results are the key functions of this position.
- Provide eligibility requirements of engineering for bidding purposes.
- Comply all statutory /regulatory requirements on time.
- Bonds application for new awarded projects.
- Comply annual Accreditation with clients.
- Make sure to submit documents needed for Annual Credit Facility (RCBC, ORIX,BDO).
- Submit requirements for Banks Annual Update Account (MBTC La Piñas, MBTC Banilad & MBTC Sta. Maria Bulacan)
- Comply requirements for Loan Applications.
- Provide correct information and documents for Supplier Credit Line Application.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Know how to communicate English and Tagalog both verbal and written form.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft computer software (e.g. Excel, Word, etc.) and email.
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- The Corporate Compliance Officer will have skills and experience sufficient to identify potential issues within a variety of compliance areas (Finance, Utilization, Program Planning, Licensing, Funding, Agency Policy etc.).
- The Compliance Officer will be able to remain objective and function independently from other agency departments.
- The Compliance Officer will be detail oriented and have experience with investigative and reporting procedures.
Credentials and Experience:
- College Graduate of BSBA or any related course
- At least 1 year work related experience in Compliance and Certifications.
How to Apply
- Transcript of Records.
- Training Certificates.
Interested applicants may submit resume to:
JAP Construction & Development Corporation
3rd Floor Citi-Prime Properties Building, Real Street corner Monark Subdivision,
Alabang – Zapote Road, Pamplona, Las Piñas