Financial Analyst (Credit Evaluation)
2 to 4 Years Experience
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
FINANCIAL ANALYST (CREDIT EVALUATION)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides detailed financial analysis to new and existing commercial loan clients of the company.
- Conducts research to different industries to come up with comparative financial figures against the company’s new and existing clients that are subject for credit evaluation and corporate due diligence.
- Review and evaluates submitted initial screening process to determine acceptability of loan applicant.
- Prepares credit score card for commercial loan clients using the company’s existing credit scoring system.
- Establish and Implements policies and procedures in Loans and Credit Processing Unit.
- Monitor routing of loan approval of accounts.
- Attend the Management Committee and Credit Committee meetings as may be required by the immediate supervisor.
- Safe keeps the unit’s research materials on file.
Requirements to the position
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any Business Course preferably with BS Accountancy degree.
- With adept knowledge of the financial statements (balance sheet. income statement and cash flow analysis) and the relationship of the financial information towards the loan application or existing credit line.
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills using the English language.
- With experience on oral presentation of loan application to different company’s committees.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Business Anaysis, Above Average Communication Skills using English language, Analysis of Financial Statements, Good interpersonal Skills, High Level of Integrity, Teamwork, Customer Focus, and works with unrelenting passion.
Upon assumption of the position:
- Install and manage the credit scoring system of the company.
- Review and evaluates submitted initial screening process using the preliminary six point credit risk evaluation and Z-scores assessment to determine acceptability of loan applicant.
- Prepare credit evaluation using BRR (Borrower’s Risk Rating) of each corporate loan applicant.
- Analyze credit investigation report, CMAP BAP profile, property appraisal report, trade and loan checking necessary for the borrower’s profiling and BRR preparation.
- Prepare financial analysis for corporate loan credit evaluation.
- Provides corporate loan recommendation to be submitted to the company’s Credit Committee and if necessary to the Board of Directors for approval.
- Review credit evaluation report and loan approval form prepared by the credit analyst.
- Monitor loan approval and expiry of credit lines.
- Assist marketing teams on the negotiation with clients that are subject for loan remedial process.
- Attend and represent the unit on marketing and management committee meetings.
- Supervise and train one credit analyst with the rank of supervisor.
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following address:
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts.
Legaspi Village Makati, Metro Manila