Accounting and Finance Head
Managerial / Supervisory
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE HEAD
Section/Dept: Accounting and Finance
Reports to: EXCOM Chairman
Supervise by: Acctg Staff, Supervisors and Managers of Accounting Department
Coordinates with: All other Departments
- Responsible for overseeing all accounting activities and the financial reporting functions of Accountant and Department head with the primary purpose of providing timely, accurate and complete financial reports to Board of Directors, EXCOM, and regulatory agencies.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the accounting Department and the financial reporting functions of accountants and department head.
- Reviews and Approves daily accounting transactions for each company.
- Review s the supporting schedules (ledger accounts) with that of a trial balance accounts as well as the financial statement prepared by the accountant to ensure accuracy and completeness of the report.
- Presents and reports the financial position of the company during the monthly EXCOM Meeting.
- Prepares the monthly accounting ratio report to be used as basis for management decision.
- Prepare annual budget and forecast aligned to strategic plans and in accordance with the approved budget of each department/teams.
- Initiates installation of Internal control within the department and ensures sound implementation of said control
- Prepares the placement report of selected valued clients.
- Ensure that an appropriate financial policy framework in the company is in place.
- Conducts regular accounting meeting to thresh out accounting issues.
- Hires, disciplines, transfers, dismiss employees under his direct supervision subject to existing guidelines
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time that will support organizational goals and objectives
- Min. Education: A bachelor’s degree in accounting, CPA is necessary
- Min. Experience:
- 3 years Managerial experience in the financial reporting
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Functional Competencies:
- Computer Literate, Leadership Skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Business Analysis and has Independent judgment within established policies/procedures
- Core Competencies: Integrity, Diligence, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation and Selflessness