1 Year or less Experience
3rd Floor Majalco Building Benavidez cor Trasierra Sts. Legaspi Village, Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
Section/Dept: Operations Department
Reports to: Operations Head
Coordinates with: Operations Head, Position Analyst, Cashier
- Processes checks and documents for all types of transactions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review all transaction sheets emanating from the Position Analyst prior to documentation
- Appropriately assigns and prepares checks for disbursement as reflected in transaction sheet.
- Prepares documents such as Promissory Note, Disclosure Statement, Confirmation of Adjustment, Official Billing and Confirmation of Investment and other documents related to a certain type of transaction.
- Prepares bank forms for the Telex, RTGS or dollar purchase before bank cut off time
- Reconcile issued checks for the day versus the Daily Cash Position Report right after trading.
- Processes and prints Official Receipts.
- Scan and files loan documents per client.
- Prepares weekly report of unreturned or pending documents
- Collates documents for weekly notarization.
- Monitors inventory of forms, checks and other official documents.
- Prepares Certification of Investments as requested by clients
- Prepares bank forms for account opening and updating
- Other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time that will support organizational goals and objectives
- Min. Education: Bachelors Degree in any Business Course
- Min. Experience: With experience documentation or related functions for at least One (1) Year.
- Functional Competencies:
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Core Competencies: Integrity, Excellence, Customer Focus, Teamwork, Innovation
- Accountability for Property/ Materials/Cash
- Accountability for Errors and Losses
- Accountability for Confidential Data