2 to 4 Years Experience
Unit 3A Capri Condo, Kilometer 21West Service Road, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
- This position has responsibility for coordination of all technical activities on assigned projects. Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitors work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and 3Arkitektura standards; ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
- Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the contract are being satisfied. Expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- While on a project, the Project Engineer reports to the Project Manager, who has responsibility for both the quality of 3Arkitektura deliverable and effective execution of project assignments.
- Ensuring a project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule.
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
- Developing project - specific procedures for the work to be carried out.
- Interpreting project requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
- Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules.
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Evaluating, organizing and prioritizing work within the overall project schedule.
- Liaising and managing third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fir for purpose.
- Taking responsibility for a team of engineers and training/ mentoring junior engineers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree ,
- Preferably Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) but not required.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in construction (residential/commercial) and site projects.
- Has the ability to explain design ideas and plans.
- Has the ability to analyze large amounts of data and assess solutions.
- Knowledge in cost estimates.
- PERT CPM (knowledgeable).
- Confident decision making skills.
- Strong communication skills and proficient in English.
- Project management skills.
- Has the ability to work within budgets and deadlines.
- Patience and the ability to deal with people/workers.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang,Muntinlupa or anywhere in the Luzon.
- Full-Time positions available