1 Year or less Experience PHP 14,000 - 20,000 per month
1771 Group of Restaurants
1106-1107 G/F Greenbelt 5 Ayala Ctr, Makati, Metro Manila
About 1771 Group of Restaurants
A passion for food and life, a commitment to excellent quality, a deep sense of service and genuine concern for each other, all anchored on our loving, faith in God. These are the values our company lives by ingrained in our company culture, this code is reflected in the way we do business and interact with our employees and customers.
We are comprised of six renowned jewels in the Philippines' contemporary landscape: Chateau 1771 Bonifacio High Street Mall, Sentro 1771 Greenbelt 5, Sentro 1771 Capitol Commons, Sentro 1771 Uptown Mall, Cafe 1771 El Pueblo, Ortigas and Flatiron Uptown Mall. From French, Swiss, Italian fine dining cuisine, Modern Filipino cuisine, to eclectic, contemporary urban comfort food, each is a forerunner in its own arena of cultural and culinary innovation.
We look forward to your joining our growing family!
- Prepares mise-en-place and executes actual cooking in his assigned kitchen station according to the established 1771 Group of food standards and practices.
- Sees to it that the food he prepares is of the highest quality and according to the established food standards of 1771 Group of Restaurants
- Completes his mise-en-place and sets up his station neatly and completely before service time.
- Graduate of BS HRM or Culinary Arts/Management
- Must have excellent lines for passion for food
- At least 1 year related work experience for non-culinary and HRM graduates
- Can work under pressure and willing to work during holidays