Orientation Specialist - Healthcare
1 Year or less Experience
Makati, Metro Manila
Is currently looking for:
ORIENTATION SPECIALIST - HEALTHCARE
- Responsible for conducting efficient and effective benefit orientation to corporate clients and brokers, provides immediate customer service and improve orientation processes to meet client’s expectations.
- Facilitates all orientation schedules as requested by the Account Executives. concerned units. Provide immediate feedback within 24 hrs to all concerns raised during the orientation.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with existing clients, agents and brokers to enhance value and promote efficient customer servicing.
- Submits orientation report to Supervisor and Account Executives and relay all client concerns and issues to concerned units.
- Conducts product knowledge orientation to newly hired Account Executives and Account Assistant.
- Ensure effective benefit orientation to corporate clients, brokers and agents.
- Address all concerns raised during orientation and relay all client concerns/issues to
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM
- ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
- College degree, any Business Course but preferably BS Nursing
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Experience in sales in Healthcare/Group Medical Insurance and Customer Service
- COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- With above average written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Required Manpower: 2-Makati/NCR