Managerial / Supervisory PHP 100,000 per month
AMA Computer College Inc. - Manila
Project 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila
AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE INC. - MANILA
Is currently looking for:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key customers.
- Develop detailed training proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Build and manage relationships with local training partners.
- Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
- Maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.
- Lead and develop a team of Technical Delivery Managers.
- Lead and develop a team of Sales Managers.
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Doctorate (Ph.D.) in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO/SVP/AVP/VP/Director specialized in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Experience leading a team of training professional.
- Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong commercial experience and business acumen.
- Must be willing to work in Panay Avenue, Quezon City.
- 1 full-time position available.
Why Join Us?
- Salary is negotiable up to 100k
- Educational Support
- Car Loan
- 120 hrs/year of Vacation Leave
- 60 hrs/year of Sick Leave convertible into cash
- Tax Shield
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.amaes.edu.ph/