Audit & Assurance (Associate to Sr. Analyst)
1 Year or less Experience
Ortigas Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila
We are partnered with a Global Consulting Firm who is aggressively expanding its Servicing Centre into the Americas & APAC Regions. As part of this strategy, you have an exciting opportunity to work with affiliates from the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and other territories. Expect subsequent trainings on required Financial Reporting and Accounting Standards in accordance to your assigned territory. Below are general deliverables of the team:
AUDIT & ASSURANCE (ASSOCIATE TO SR. ANALYST)
Financial Statement Review
- Performing mathematical accuracy and internal consistency checks for amounts within the financial statements
- Verifying comparative amounts based on prior year financial statements.
Test of Details
- Performing targeted testing, accept-reject testing or non-statistical sampling procedures by examining client documents that support financial statement assertions.
Electronic Audit File Set-up and Maintenance
- Importing and mapping of the accounts of the trial balance
- Preparing lead schedules, including performing mathematical accuracy and verifying formula.
- Populating of the audit procedures for the current period based on the results of the audit in the prior year.
- Setting up the analytics template of the current period with last year's balances, and perform mathematical accuracy checks.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience in assurance, tax, accounting and/or analysis work
- Understanding of accounting and business concepts
- Good understanding of audit concepts and regulatory requirements will be advantageous
- Good understanding of corporate financial statements
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
- Willing to work in Ortigas Avenue, Pasig (No Relocation Assistance)