Managerial / Supervisory
Lamco Paper Products Inc.With business certificates
1407 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Lamco Paper Company, Incorporated, or Lamco Paper, is now on its 25th year and is considered one of the major players in the paper industry. With headquarters in Quezon City, our Company serves individual and institutional customers across the archipelago. We offer an array of paper products ranging from office supplies to graphics and industrial paper and paper boards. Our goal is to surpass the expectations of our clients by providing value added services through superior customer service and operational efficiency. Our management team is composed of competent and experienced professionals.
With the purpose of serving clients with total customer satisfaction, the company is breaking boundaries and is actively evolving to deliver customers' needs when they need it, where they need it.
We are hiring!
ACCOUNTING MANAGER to be assigned in Valenzuela City (URGENT)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Our company is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager to oversee our Accounting department to be assigned in Valenzuela City. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monitoring general accounting practices, budgeting, developing internal accounting controls, tracking high volume corporate client accounts and building a strong financial team. The successful candidate for this position will report directly to our Finance Head as well as to our Top Management and play an instrumental role in the financial future of the company.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation
- Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
- Candidate must possess at be a Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- Professional License is an advantage but not required;
- Preferably with at least 1-4 years of Experience
- Goal Oriented
- Specialized in manufacturing/productions or operations is an advantage but not required;
- Collect and analyze financial data to produce statements and forecasts; and
- Schedule and oversee annual auditing processes.
For more information about our company, visit our website: www.lamcopaper.com