Dayshift Customer Service Representative
No Experience High School graduates are welcome PHP 17,000 - 19,000 per month
Levels 2 and 3 | Robinson's Place | J.P. Laurel Highway, Lipa, Batangas
Uncover what it’s like to be part of a global technology business & enjoy predominant day shift working hours, while you’re at it. As a customer service representative, you’ll assist our telco customers, helping them get connected & finding the right answers when they need it most. After all, when everything's connected, how we connect is everything. And we'd like to connect you to an exceptional opportunity.
You might be asking yourself, “Do I have what it takes to excel?” We think you do. Typically, to qualify as a Customer Service Representative you need to have:
- Completed at least Senior High School or 2 years of college
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong familiarity with the internet and MS Office applications
What you might be doing on a typical day:
- Receive customer concerns over the phone, email and/or chat
- Wow customers with your ability to resolve their concerns with enthusiasm
- Ultimately you will provide excellent customer service that keeps the customer coming back
- Competitive pay and performance-based incentives
- Predominant day shift working hours
- Real career growth opportunities
- Company-sponsored HMO with Health & Wellness programs for you and your family
- Educational assistance through tuition reimbursement
- An accessible location, and more!
How to Apply
We invite you to #ExperienceTeleTech and start your journey here. We’re located at 2nd level of Robinsons Place Lipa, Mataas na Lupa, Lipa City.
We can’t wait to meet you!