1 Year or less Experience
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Malagos Agri-Ventures Corporation is a proud member of the Puentespina Group of Companies. Based in Malagos, Calinan, Davao City and established in October 2012. It is engaged in the production of premium Single- Origin Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Mass or also known as Baking Chocolate, and 65% Dark Chocolate from the cacao beans grown by sister company Puentespina Farms. Aims to provide premium chocolates to target market worldwide such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, & artisan bakers, among others.
Malagos Agri-Ventures Corporation is affiliated with Puentespina Farms; Puentespina Orchids & Tropical Plants Inc; Malagos Cheese of Malagos Farmhouse; Malagos Garden Resort; Waling Flowers; and Hydrock Wells.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.