Managerial / Supervisory PHP 10,000 - 20,000 per month
#39 GSIS Village, GSIS Ave., Sangandaan Proj. 8, Quezon City, Metro Manila
BAESA COLORS PAINT CENTER (TAN GROUP OF COMPANIES)
Is currently looking for:
We are looking for an Accounting Supervisor to oversee our accounting department’s daily operations.
You will work to manage financial functions, including accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits. Our ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial management is accurate and effective.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain updated records
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with company’s targets
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is a plus
- Willing to Travel
Rest Day Schedule: Sunday (Yet must open for emergency calls/ duty)
Why Join Us?
- We value our employees efforts and hard work.
- We have fun working environment.