1 Year or less Experience
Canyon Hotels and Resorts
3/F ACT Tower, 135 Senator Gil PuyatAvenue Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila
CANYON HOTELS AND RESORTS
Is currently looking for:
- Are in charge of overseeing and directing the cleaning activities for a business or hotel.
- Are prepared and planned in advance the work schedules.
- Handles customer service and complaints as well.
- Co-ordinates between housekeeping crews to inspect assigned areas to ensure standards are met.
- Manages many priorities and demands and is able to solve problems, support staff, as well as perform the duties of a housekeeper when required.
- Dealing with suppliers of linen, cleaning materials and guest supplies, such as soap, shampoo, etc.
- Controlling supply costs, as well as laundry, maintenance and wages.
- Scheduling staff rotas. Overseeing stocktakes, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits.
- are in charge of overseeing and directing the cleaning activities for a business or hotel. The work schedules are prepared and planned in advance by the executive housekeeper, and the executive housekeeper handles customer service and complaints as well.
- Cleaning materials and new items are also ordered by the executive housekeeper to ensure that their workers have the proper tools to perform their job duties. An executive housekeeper has to be aware of the schedules of others in order to time the cleaning of rooms with other departments. Additionally, the executive housekeeper informs workers about the procedures and policies that have to be followed while cleaning rooms.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Previous work experience in housekeeping is frequently necessary.
- Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills, Entrepreneurial, thinks out of the box and Able to drive change and look for operational efficiencies / synergies across the network.