Front Officer Manager
Managerial / Supervisory
Canyon Hotels and Resorts
3/F ACT Tower, 135 Senator Gil PuyatAvenue Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila
CANYON HOTELS AND RESORTS
Is currently looking for:
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- Candidate must be graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management course preferably with Bachelor’s/Master's Degree.
- Be self-motivated and self-controlled.
- Minimum of one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all front office personnel.
- Participates in the selection of front office personnel.
- Schedules the front office staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Evaluates the job performance if each front office employee.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
- Maintains master key control.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Reviews and completes credit limit report.
- Works within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receives information from the previous shift manger and passes on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Checks cashiers in and out and verifies banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all front office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyse rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily. Ie flash report, allowance etc.