1 Year or less Experience
CheQ Systems, Inc.With business certificates
17th Floor 88 Corporate Center, 141 Sedeño St., Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila
CHEQ SYSTEMS, INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Conduct research in developing new courses related to software quality engineering.
- Develop complete courseware for software testing-related training courses (i.e., course outline, student workbooks, slide presentations, course and instructor’s manual and exercises).
- Facilitate training whenever needed.
- Update course materials regularly.
- Ensures effectiveness of training methodologies by continually improving the designs and implementation of training programs.
- Coordinates or performs administrative functions necessary to deliver and document training programs.
- Evaluates effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizes relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Accomplish other duties assigned by the Training Services Manager.
- Graduate of Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Education or any related course
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Effectively maintains and control documentations
- Utilizes any HP Mercury Interactive Test Tool (i.e. WinRunner, TestDirector, QuickTestPro, LoadRunner) or any software automated test tool
- With relevant work experience in course development
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrate detail-orientedness
- Displays tact and propriety in dealing with others
- Projects confidence in carrying out one's roles
- Exhibits a disciplined approach in performing tasks
- Acts appropriately in business-related social situations